Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 Highlights (Just to name a few...)

-Danez and Jair beginning ceremony speech…Hilarious.

-The Bilingual Prayers….Beautiful.

-Meeting even more wonderful people.

-All the food. Leftovers will be even more legit.

-Dancing to soul music and seeing Adam Levin chi-town step. :)

- Talking to my family in the U.S. (I have to say it one more time: Skype is amazing.)

-Philly’s kids. Blaire-Blanco love the kids.

-Wearing a strapless sun dress. I’m going to miss this weather.

-Having a great music discussion in the session.

- Having this be my first Thanksgiving without the fam but, still being with my family…Unforgettable.

-Overall, wonderful people getting together and breaking bread.

***BONUS: Lupe Fiasco’s Mixtape “Enemy of the State: A Love Story”…Nice.

NOTE: stolen from Blaire blog

No comments:

Post a Comment