Sunday, May 23, 2010

Facebook Status

Dominique Chestand FIESTA EN NUESTRA CASA ESTA NOCHE!!!! 10:30PM!!!! CLUB X, CASA 4 (CERCA DE PLAZA AGORA) SI QUIERES MAS DETALLES, LLAMAME, 69075855. VEN CON TUS FRENES!!!!


Jarius King Thanx to Sofía Snow I have this song stuck in my head. Panamanian HipHop. Very similar to a song we've all hear before... but I definitely like this one way better. "Tengo mi pistola y diente de oro" ... That phrase is sooo stuck in my head.


Cecilia E. León Latinos make the world go 'round


Jarius King Up in the morn to help Kelsey Pyro V.E. teach in the outskirtz of what is apparently the most dangerous hood in Panama City, Panama. We putting in work for the kids worldwide!


Jarius King Last day in Panama ;-( Battling at BACK 2 DA SCENE VOL II, then teaching a workshop after the jam. I do not want to leave Panama. Ugh......


Dominique Chestand

Oh, Panama, what did I do to deserve you?


Sofía Snow

t-6 days...........


No comments:

Post a Comment